Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Positive Vibes

Hey beauties,

Welcome back to me 😘. Today I wanted to talk about sending positive vibes or in other words a positive message to our younger generation coming up. Obviously we are living in a world of Kardashians; now don't get me wrong they are very beautiful but I feel they don't show women the correct way to show off your beauty. If your beautiful (which every person is) it doesn't take showing off your body to get the worlds attention. I'd rather be fully covered and make a man wonder. Marriage 💍 is so important to me and that's something I try to talk into my younger sister too. 

Me thinking about marriage and my future husband made me respect myself enough to be positive and to appear positive as well meaning watching how I dress or how I portray myself to people.

Ladies my advice is to think about how you want your daughters and younger sisters to be. Be that positive role models in there life to get them on the right path, to show them if we respect ourselves our men will respect us as well.

Until next time ladies,
Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment