Monday, December 28, 2015

Fall/Winter Lookbook

Heyyyy, and welcome back to me :-* !

If you seen it yet I have posted my very first lookbook to end the year. If you haven't yet seen it, no worries, I always have it linked for you at the bottom. I love fashion, and this year in 2015 bodysuits has been a staple in all wardrobes as a basic piece.

Soon I will do a whole series of look books showing how to style these staple pieces to make it look very fashionable.

I really hope you enjoyed this little blog and the video I will have names and links to most things below. Enjoy
Until Next Time, Stay Blessed

Naturallly Yours AKA Deja


I really Love Body Con Dressed, put a cardigan with it and it adds more life to it.



I love this look even more. Wide Leg Pants has been my favorite look this year.
Pants- Forever 21 (Bought in store)
Shoes- Aldo Shoes (Bought last year in store)


Shoes- Aldo Shoes (Bought last year in store)


Dress up a jumpsuit with any blazer, jacket, or cardigan.

Cardigan-Forever 21 (Bought in store)
Jumpsuit- H&M (Gift)
Shoes- Aldo Shoes (Bought last year in store)



No comments:

Post a Comment