Thursday, December 31, 2015

Havana Twist

Hey my Beauties,

Welcome back. I have had these Havana Twist in for about 3 weeks now and they have gotten really frizzy, (And I mean REALLY frizzy). If you have not seen my video on making them look more presentable, I definitely will have it linked below for you to check out.

So some Q&A that I get asked a lot.

1. Are they Heavy?

Definitely when you first get them done. I felt like my head was gone fall off my body. I already have a big head as it is lol. But after the braids loosen they felt great. Not heavy at all; Not even when I do my buns.

2. Why do they look so perfect? You went to the shop? The braids look so neat.

I did go to the shop to get them done, due to how busy I knew I was going to be during finals week. They are not braided in though they are crochet braids. I bought the hair pre-braided like this.

3. Can it be washed?

Yes it can be washed.This is what I am showing you in the tutorial. Check it out.

These are the three main question I remembered being asked more than once. If you happen to have anymore questions you can email me, or comment down below and I would be more than happy to answer them. I am in LOVE with this hairstyle and I do plan on getting it again soon.

For my video on How to Maintain your Havana Twist, I show you how to wash and maintain your Havana twist and your natural hair underneath. If you like wearing your hair for long periods of time like I do, then it is very important for your braids to look less frizzy then they really are. This means you have to wash them, condition them, and trim the hairs off until it's almost time for you to change hairstyles. I am in the middle of deciding what hairstyle I want next, so It's going to be a couple more weeks for me before I truly decide.

Update: Ladies whenever I post a Blog entry, this means a video was posted, and If your a subscriber to my YouTube Channel, every time a Video is posted, a blog entry will be posted with it. I post a video almost every week so stay tuned.

Love you ladies, see you next time! Muah!!
Stay Blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment